Search Suggest

Paper Quilling: Cute Kitty

Quilled Cat : completed this quilled cat in 3hrs. I have used 3mm quilling strips for this project. I found this image on net and loved it because of its features (eyes). Thought it would be challenging to try the eyes...and it just came out to be perfect.


kalanirmitee: Quilling-portrait-kitty


Please feel free to contribute and suggest any of your ideas. Your suggestion and comments will always be welcome. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Thank you!!
Happy Quilling!!

9 comments

  1. This is really a view which reflects the light! I'm thrilled!
  2. So sweet

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
  3. Lovely quilling...Glad to follow u here!!
  4. adorable, love the eyes !!!!
    Paula
  5. Thank you all for appreciating my work.
  6. You have made the eyes so very beautiful. So inspiring , makes me want to try too.
  7. beautiful I love your work!
    Greetings Baukje
  8. Beautiful kitty. Happy to follow you.
  9. Lovely kitty!
Thank you!
Your comments will be published shortly.